a short film directed by Jason Camp
adapted to screen by Kesav M. Wable from his stage play
Based on Kesav's original stage play, For Flow tells the story of two MC's (rappers) who wait for a record producer on a lonely street corner in the birthplace of hip-hop, the Bronx. Their meeting will change that corner forever. Read more about the stage play and its 2008 production at Theater for the New City and check out the Media Gallery for production stills! Be sure to like the film's Facebook Page!
- 2011 HBO American Black Film Festival - Short Film Finalist
- 2010 New York Digital Short Film Festival - Official Selection
- 2010 Texas Black Film Festival - Official Selection
- 2010 Canada International Film Festival - Award of Excellence
Check out the Media Gallery for Exclusive Behind the Scenes stills & videos !
a short film/proof-of-concept adapted from his feature screenplay
directed by Kesav & Abhijeet Wable
An innocent young Pakistani boxer and Olympic hopeful must struggle to regain his freedom after he is implicated in a terrorist act in London, and wrongfully convicted when his friends turn from him.
I adapted and shot the short from the feature length script in response to a competition prompt in three weeks for about $600. Read the synopsis here.
Festivals & Honors
- Short-listed for the 2016 Sundance Screenwriter's Lab (feature screenplay)
- Big Vision Empty Wallet Screenwriters Lab 2015- Finalist
- 2nd Round Selection - Austin Film Festival 2014
- Top Five Finalist - NexTV Writing & Pitch Competition 2012
- Short-listed for the 2013 Sundance Screenwriter's Lab (feature screenplay)
- 2nd Place 2011 Flickers: Rhode Island International Film Festival (feature screenplay)
- Official Selection 2012 Santa Cruz Film Festival- Human Rights category
- Official Selection 2012 Chicago International Social Change Film Festival
- Award of Merit Best Short Shorts Film Festival 2012
Check out the Media Gallery for stills from the film!